Sunday, May 31, 2009

Michaela's 4th Birthday

I got the idea for this cake after viewing Jamie's blog. It is perfect for a summer birthday! Of course, after I had already baked the cake Michaela told me that she wanted another Hello Kitty cake this year. I am glad I was able to talk her out of it!! The cake turned out very cute, and was actually easy to make.


Yes, it is really cake. My father in law had to poke it a couple of times, just to make sure.




As soon as the presents arrived, Michaela climbed in to what we call "the birthday seat". She was ready to open presents.






I could not find my candles, so we had to use the tea-lites. Michaela did not seem to mind.




1 comment:

Petersen Party of 7 said...

It turned out sooooo cute. I'm totally impressed. You definitely have something with that painting thing. I'm going to have to try that. I always have birthday candles around, next time give me a call.