Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the way home

Madison and I got back to the airport early. It was about 7:30 pm and our flight did not leave until 9:10. So we went to the airport restaurant for dinner. The lady seated next to us started up a conversation. She told us she was a swimmer. I told her I used to swim in high school and we talked a bit about swimming. I asked her who she swam for and if she was a professional. She told me that she was. I asked if we might see her in the upcoming summer Olympics. She told me definitely, she was in the last 2 Olympics and had won a couple of silver medals. I was a bit embarrassed, and asked her name. She told me, but I did not recognize her name and apologized. She was very nice and said it was ok that I did not know her. So who was this mystery swimmer?





Kara Lynn Joyce

Good Luck in London 2012 Kara Lynn!!

No comments: