Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Disneyland

Dale and I went to Disneyland this weekend. We left the girls with Dale's parents. It was very busy and some of the lines were very long. The longest line we had to stand in was Space Mountain, it was a 50 minute wait. Some of the newest rides were over 1 hour (Finding Nemo and Toy Story Mania). We were lucky and were able to get in line when it was only a 45 minute wait. Overall it was a great trip. We took pictures of ourselves waiting in line of every ride with Dale's phone. We sent them to his parents to let them know that we were having fun and missed the kids (not!). Here are some of my favorites.

Alice in Wonderland

Indiana Jones

Space Mountain

California Screaming
Dale did not want to go. I told him that I would ride by myself, but he insisted on coming. I liked it so much I went a second time, by myself.

Toy Story Mania

1 comment:

Petersen Party of 7 said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away without kids. You just have to do that every once in awhile. I'm glad it was a good trip and it looks like you had fun.