Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kindergarten 2010

My baby started Kindergarten today. She is very excited. She has been wanting to go to the "big school" like her sisters for a long time now. And after being in my preschool class for the past two years I was more than excited to send her. She loved her first day.




I was glad to have school start. My kids were all at their breaking point. They might have killed each other if they had one more week of summer vacation. Now if I could just remember all of the pick up times. Two schools and 3 different pick up times: 11:24, 1:53 and 3:00. Today was the first day and I feel like a yo-yo.

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

A yo-yo is a perfect description for it! This year I'll have kids in 4 different schools (plus seminary!) Looking forward to a lot of yo-yo action!