Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disneyland - The rides

Jumpin' Jellyfish


Michaela driving? Yikes!


Madison, Morgan and Dale on the Matterhorn.


I finally got someone to ride California Screamin' with me. Dale is releaved that he does not have to go on it with me anymore. Morgan and Madison loved it. (I don't know who the guy is.)



We ususally do not buy these pictures, but this one was too good to pass up. Before you think we are horrible parents, you should know that we took her on Space Mountain and she loved it. The second "big" ride we took her on was the Matterhorn. I think that might have scared her a bit. After that she did not like any rides that "went up" because she knew that there would be a big "down". Madison is hidden behind Dale and Morgan is hidden behind me.




1 comment:

Petersen Party of 7 said...

My kids were very impressed that Michaela went on Splash Mountain and that Madison and Morgan went on CA Sreamin'. Brave kids.